Sunday, February 11, 2007

Reality Scrap - I am an 'Other', whatever that means!




I am participating in a great competition at Scrapbook City (hereafter referred to as 'the city'!!) It is called Reality Scrap. I didn't make the top 20, but I have made teh 'others' team. This DPLO is my initial, unsuccessful :( entry. It is a layout looking at my life then (pre kids, marriage) and now. I tried to make a stark contrast that happened really quickly for me. The pics are only 13 months apart. 'then' pic is entertaining clients at the Palazzo Versace in Oct 2000 and the 'now' pic uses a bit of licence as it is actually in Nov 2001 - doing a late night feed with baby Jack! Considering Darryl and I hadn't even met in Oct 2000 - it was a rapid change! Things have worked out well and now we have beautiful Jack and Darcy Kate!




No comments: